Over the years, my experience within the industry has allowed me to meticulously perfect my bridal make up, tailoring each look to suit my clients and make them feel their best on one of the most special days of their lives.
On your wedding day I will come to you whether it be at home or the venue itself, so all you need to do is sit back and relax. My make up services are available to the whole wedding party, from Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride to Mother of The Groom so that everybody can look & feel their best on your big day!
The trial is a perfect opportunity for us to create a look that you are comfortable with, so that on the day you can leave your trust in your make up artist and be confident that I will make you look and feel your best. We will discuss any ideas that you have and having any visuals for inspiration is always a great place to start. I advise booking your trial at least 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding day.
* If you are considering a fake tan, then it is important that this is done in time for the trial as well.
* It is always a good idea to wear the colour you shall be getting married in to the trial, especially if in white or ivory.
* Trials will last a maximum of 3 hours.
Wedding Day MakeUp
Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride or any other member of the party £50 per person
Bridesmaids 13 - 15yrs £25
Flower Girls up to 12yrs Free
Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride or any other member of the party £30 per person
Bridesmaids 13-15yrs £15
Flower Girls up to 12yrs Free
* Individual false eyelash application is included if required
* Bride only bookings at weekends in peak season between April and October shall be charged at a minimum of £180 (the equivalent of the bride and one other)
* Bookings made for only the bridesmaids/Mother of the bride etc shall be charged at a minimum of £180 (a minimum of 2 people/ £130 initial charge for one person and £50 per person there after)
* Minimum trial charge of £80 and £30 per person thereafter. (Ideally Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride or any other member of the party would have their trial on the same day and same location as the bride)
* Travel - if the journey exceeds a 20 mile round trip from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire travel expenses shall be charged at 45 pence per extra mile on a round trip. Congestion charge/parking or accommodation costs apply where necessary.
Please read agreement below
All final bookings for your wedding day shall remain provisional until a 50% deposit of the overall booking is received. You are not obliged to book me at your trial, however to secure your date the deposit should be made with the cost of your trial and will therefore be redeemable on your wedding day.
Cancellations by you
If you have yet to make a deposit no charges shall occur and your date shall be released immediately.
Any deposits taken are non-refundable and once your cancellation is received in writing via email your date shall be released.
Cancellations by me
If for any reason I am unable to carry out your booking all deposits that have been made shall be returned in full.
The cost of the trial shall not be reimbursed.
Also if in the unlikely event that I am too ill to do your wedding makeup I will do my very best to find an alternative makeup artist to take my place. I write down everything I use and take pictures so another makeup artist can recreate the look. Also being in this industry for a number of years I know numerous makeup artists that I can count on and trust.